Tokyo Narita International Airport (NRT)
Driving Directions / Travel by Car
Sited on the north-eastern outskirts of the city, Tokyo Narita International Airport (NRT) can be found next to the spreading city of Narita. Located in the Chiba area of Japan, Tokyo Narita Airport is the premier transport hub in Greater Tokyo and stands on the eastern side of the country.
Places of interest close to Tokyo Narita Airport include Yachimata and Togane to the south, Sakura and Yachiyo to the southwest, and Inzai and Nagatogawa to the northwest.
Around one hour from the city of Tokyo, Narita Airport can be reached along three main routes by car. Route 295 leads to the terminals via Gate 2. Route 296 uses either the Yokaichiba / Sakura Road or alternatively the Narita to Matsuo Road, leading to the terminals via Gate 6. The Higashi Kanto Expressway leads to the busy Shin-Kuko Expressway and both Gate 1 and Gate 2.
Directions to Tokyo Narita International Airport (NRT) from the city centre:
Directions to Tokyo Narita International Airport (NRT) from Haneda
- Travel along the Tokyo Bay Expressway in a north-easterly direction
- Continue along Route 295, the Higashi Kanto Expressway East
- Follow the sign posts, take the E19 and then turn into the grounds
- Travel along the Syuto Expressway in a north-easterly direction
- Follow the signs and then take the E19
Tokyo Narita International Airport (NRT): Virtual Google Maps